Amplify Personal Licence
This is a legal agreement between you (as an individual or as a single entity) and NEWMARKET TECHNOLOGY LTD. You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this PRODUCT. Your use of this PRODUCT indicates your acceptance and understanding of this Licence Agreement. By downloading and/or installing or otherwise using the PRODUCT files, images, coding, and other components (known hereafter as PRODUCT), you agree to be bound by the terms of this End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
This is a licence, not a sale. NEWMARKET TECHNOLOGY LTD retains all intellectual property rights in the PRODUCT and hereby grants you a nonexclusive and nontransferable right to use the PRODUCT for use on your personal and/or business computer in accordance with our terms listed below.
All sales are final. No refunds will be given for software that is delivered via digital download from our site. Because of the nature of our products, it is not possible to “return” the software and ensure that the licence is no longer used. This is a similar policy to many other non-activated software products.
To use this PRODUCT on more than one web site, a second licence must be purchased.
In other words,
- To use the PRODUCT for one web site (www.yoursite.com), you purchase the licence once.
- To use the PRODUCT for your web site and another site within the same web (www.yoursite.com and www.yoursite.com/en/ or blog.yoursite.com), you only need to purchase the licence once.
- To use the PRODUCT for your web site and for a different site (www.yoursite.com and www.customersite.com), you would purchase the licence for each domain
PRODUCT must be used as supplied for its original intended purpose. You may not use this PRODUCT, or any part or portion contained within this PRODUCT,
- as a trademark or service mark;
- in a manner that could be considered defamatory, pornographic, libelous, immoral, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal;
- separate or apart from the PRODUCT such as source files, images, code, or other components.
All sales are final. No refunds will be given for software that is delivered via digital download from our site.
A NEWMARKET TECHNOLOGY LTD warrants PRODUCT for a period of fifteen (15) days from the date of purchase to be free from defects in material or workmanship if operated as directed as stated in the PRODUCT documentation. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that their specific software is up to date with all Service Packs installed. Should defects arise within the warranty period, NEWMARKET TECHNOLOGY LTD shall:
- Replace defective PRODUCT; or
- Advise you how to achieve the same or similar results as described in the documentation using a different method or procedure than that described in the documentation.
This warranty shall not apply if the PRODUCT is used in conjunction with any software or program other than was designed to be used as described in the PRODUCT documentation, or if the software used is not up to date. This is a limited warranty and it is the only warranty made.
NEWMARKET TECHNOLOGY LTD is under no obligation to issue refunds if you:
- Have changed your mind about the PRODUCT;
- Bought a PRODUCT by mistake;
- Do not have sufficient expertise to use the PRODUCT.
Technical Support And Services
NEWMARKET TECHNOLOGY LTD strives to offer free technical support, when limited to problems specifically associated with the PRODUCT, for twelve (12) months from the date of purchasing the license. Such free support includes, but is not limited, to the following:
- Assisting with general PRODUCT questions regarding what can or cannot be done by you to achieve certain effects or functionality.
Paid support normally includes, but is not limited, to the following:
- Instructing users in the use of the program(s) necessary to use the PRODUCT as stated in the PRODUCT documentation.
- Customizing the PRODUCT to change graphic colors or imagery.
- Adding specialized imagery such as your logo or other graphics to the PRODUCT.
- Adding bespoke functionality to an existing PRODUCT.
- Troubleshooting problems that may arise after editing or altering the PRODUCT.
Browser Issues: We test our PRODUCTs in current browser releases but make no warranties that PRODUCT performance will be identical in older browsers. Some knowledge about what will and will not work in the various browsers is highly recommended.
Web Developers: If you are planning to use our PRODUCTs to design a website for any commercial entity, it is recommend that you state clearly in advance (either on your website or through your web design contract) that you will be using a pre-made PRODUCT for a website project in order to avoid possible legal disputes. Webmasters who place a credit link on sites they develop should use the wording "website developed by" and not use the term "website designed by" in order to avoid any copyright infringement issues.
Backup Copies: It has always been our policy to provide free replacement copies of PRODUCTS within 90 days of the date of your purchase. We highly recommend that you make a copy of your original PRODUCT file(s) and save it to some form of removable media. We cannot replace PRODUCTS that have been discontinued and are no longer in our catalog. If you have purchased this PRODUCT from a third party, we cannot guarantee a PRODUCT will always remain in their catalog.
Product Life: All PRODUCTS are designed to work as documented with the technology in place at the time the PRODUCT was developed. We can make no guarantees as to how long a PRODUCT will remain viable as technology advances and new browser(s) are introduced.
Disclaimer: All PRODUCTS are offered in good faith. The purchaser agrees to not hold NEWMARKET TECHNOLOGY LTD liable for any loss of revenue, time, or other damages that might be incurred, directly or indirectly, through the use of a PRODUCT. In no event shall any liability exceed the original license fee amount of the PRODUCT.